070 Wonen, with its registered address at Parkstraat 20, 2514 JK in ‘s-Gravenhage, is responsible for the processing of personal data as indicated in this privacy statement. In this privacy statement, 070 Wonen explains how personal data are collected and processed, for what purposes these data are processed and how we handle privacy-sensitive data.
If you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer you can contact him/her by sending an email to email@example.com and marking the message for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
Personal data that we process
070 Wonen processes your personal data as a result of your using our services and/or because you yourself provide us with the data. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth; - Place of birth;
- Address details;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Document number of identity document;
- Other personal data that you actively provide us with, for example by creating a profile on our website, in correspondence and by telephone;
- Bank account number.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
070 Wonen processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
- Data about your income
- Copy of identity document
- Credit check. (At 070 Wonen it is possible to pay later for the services you receive. To enable this to be done, and to protect you and us from abuse, we have your creditworthiness checked. We do this by sharing the required personal data (including your address details) with a credit checking company; Handelzeker B.V. at Dr. Kuyperstraat 14 in The Hague and EDR Credit Services at Loire 180 in The Hague, who are only allowed to use these data for this purpose).
For what purpose and on what basis we process your personal data
070 Wonen processes your personal data for the following purposes
|Purpose||Basis (Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR))|
|Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet||Consent of data subject|
|To be able to phone or email you if it is necessary in the execution of our service provision||Justified interest of the organisation|
|Drawing up of the tenancy agreement||The processing is essential for the execution of an agreement|
|Credit check||Justified interest of the organisation|
|No-obligation viewing appointment||Justified interest of the organisation|
|Background check regarding income and payment history||The processing is essential for the execution of an agreement|
Automated decision making
070 Wonen does not make decisions about matters that can have significant consequences for persons based on automated processing. This concerns decisions made by computer programs or systems without a person (for example an employee of 070 Wonen) being involved.
The period during which we store personal data
070 Wonen stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary for realising the objectives your data were collected for. 070 Wonen will comply with the applicable legislation (including legislation regarding the storage of documents), resolve disputes between parties and otherwise insofar as this is necessary to allow us to perform our business operations. The Privacy Statement and our internal guidelines for storing data apply to all the personal data we store. If you have a question about a specific storage term for specific types of personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal data with third parties
070 Wonen shares your personal data with various third parties if this is essential to the implementation of the agreement and in order to fulfil any statutory duty that might exist. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality regarding your data. 070 Wonen remains responsible for this processing.
070 Wonen will not sell your personal data to third parties.
Cookies, or similar techniques, used by us
Accessing, changing or removing your data
You have the right to have access to rectify or erase your personal data. Besides this, you have the right to retract the consent you may have given for the processing of data or to object to the processing of your personal data by 070 Wonen and you have the right of data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to have the personal data about you that we possess transferred to you or to another organisation designated by you. You can send your request for access, rectification, erasure, transfer of your personal data or a request for retraction of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To be sure that the request for access was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document along with the request. Please black out the passport photo and MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and your citizen service number (BSN) on this copy. This is necessary to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request within four weeks. 070 Wonen also wishes to point out to you that you have the option of lodging a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we secure your personal data
070 Wonen is serious about the protection of your data and takes appropriate measures to combat abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data are not properly secured or there is evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Details of the technical and organisational security measures arranged by the Processor:
- Employees may not leave computers, laptops, tablets or mobile phones unattended. All of these devices have been given secured access and a strong, unique login password/access code.
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- The Processor uses SharePoint for storing organisational data, which means that these data are not located on local laptops or computers but are saved on a secured server. Files belonging to employees are only available to the relevant employees.
- The Processor does not use USB sticks to store company data.
- The Processor has a clean desk policy.
- The Processor uses a paper shredder to destroy data that have been provided on paper.